Enjoy the Clean Refreshing Taste & Benefits
Delicious Hot or Cold, Simply add to Water, Tea or Coffee
From Entrées to Desserts, use as a Dairy substitute (powdered or liquid) for almost all uses & Recipes.
Add Flavors / Fruits to Create Custom Drinks or Freeze to make a Healthy Frozen Treat!
Add to Ice or Frozen Fruits and Blend to make Healthy Shakes and Smoothies.
Mixes easily into your favorite beverage, Convenience of a powder, you control the consistency and taste. Great for Drinking, Cooking, Baking, use on cereal. Add Flavors/Fruits to Create Custom Drinks, Shakes, Smoothies, puddings and Frozen Treats.
Factors like chlorine and other chemicals in drinking water reduce Good Bacteria. That’s why we suggest only using Distilled Water. Nevoso provides 84 trace minerals and the PreBiotics / ProBiotic aids the body’s absorption of the minerals.
Food Allergies are caused by proteins. Nevoso™ and YumTum™ blends are protein free. All ingredients are FDA GRAS approved. Free of preservatives, Anti-caking agents, GUMs, Isoflavones and free of Anti-Nutrient Plant Toxins
- MSG/Lecithin/mono-diglycerides – free
- MILK/LACTOSE/CASEIN/DAIRY – free
- GRAIN/WHEAT/YEAST/SEED/GLUTEN – free
- FAT/OIL/CHOLESTEROL- free
- EGG/PROTEIN – free
- RICE/SOY/TOFU – free
- PEANUT/NUT/Legumes/PEA – free
- CARRAGEENAN/GUM – free
Say Goodbye to Picky Eaters!
Add extra Sweetness to drinks and recipes. Great for Cooking and Baking, use as a food bridge, on cereal, as a Milk or Creamer. From Entrées to Desserts, use as a Sweetener and/or Dairy substitute (powdered or liquid), in almost all uses and recipes.
Create Healthy Treats!
Convenience of a powder, you control the consistency and taste. Very sweet with a more concentrated mix, use as a food bridge, add a drop of your favorite flavor or mix with fruits (even veggies) to create a healthy treat. Mixes easily into your favorite beverage, use in smoothies, shakes, puddings and frozen treats!
Delicious Hot or Cold
Mixes easily into your favorite beverages, simply add to Water, Tea or Coffee. Add to your favorite Drink, smoothies, protein/collagen shakes, puddings, and is an ideal DairyFree substitute in baking recipes! Mix different blends to create your own Delicious Healthy Drink, add Flavors and/or Fruits to Create Custom Drinks, Frozen Treats, Shakes and Smoothies. The possibilities are endless.
Healthy Never Tasted Sweeter!
Natural Adaptogen and Prebiotic which helps contribute to good gut health which is essential to a healthy mind and body
Nevoso™ blends are sweetened with all natural FiberSweet® and are free of all types of sugars, Syrups/Syrup Solids, GUMS, Artificial flavors and free of Sugar alcohols.
- Stevia free
- Aspartame free
- Saccharin free
- Sugar/Sucrose free
- Sucralose (Splenda) free
- Fructose free
- Inulin/IMO free
- Glucose/Dextrose free
FiberSweet® is a unique mixture of all natural high fiber sweetening ingredients produced from a variety of plants rich in Antioxidants that have been used in Eastern medicine for thousands of years and are now being explored in Western medicine for new applications.
FiberSweet® was specifically developed with Digestive Resistant Prebiotic Fiber to be allergen free and improve gut flora/health and feed good bacteria, ferments at a slow rate, which helps minimize many of the negative side effects (e.g. bloating, nausea and flatulence) that are experienced with other sugar substitutes, soluble fibers and GUMS (like Inulin and Acacia)
Supplement Diet Naturally with Nevoso™ DairyFree Milks, DairyFree Creamer blends and YumTum™ DairyFree Yogurt Drinks
Antiviral | Anti-Inflammatory | Antioxidant
Natural Adaptogen made from plants rich in Antioxidants. Antioxidants are nature’s most powerful free radical defense mechanism.
Naturally Boost Immune System
80 percent of your immune system is located in your digestive tract
Provides Prebiotic / Probiotic / Postbiotic benefits
Can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases
PreBiotics feed the beneficial bacteria or ProBiotics in the gut, which produces a byproduct called PostBiotics. PreBiotics, ProBiotics and PostBiotics work together to boost overall health and optimize nutrient absorption, digestive and immune health support, cardiovascular and healthy respiratory system support, stabilize blood sugar, improve glycemic control/insulin sensitivity, weight management and produce many additional health benefits.
Digestive Resistant Fiber or PreBiotics are food for ProBiotics, the beneficial bacteria that colonize our gut microflora and play a crucial role in overall health. The ProBiotic (Bacillus Coagulans) ONLY produces L(+) Lactic acid, which is completely and efficiently metabolized to Glycogen. The ProBiotic (Bacillus Coagulans) and Digestive Resistant Fiber “PreBiotics” create a non-conductive acidic environment produced by the production of L(+) Lactic Acid & other antimicrobial compounds. This is an ideal environment for PostBiotics, introducing beneficial functions like nutrient absorption, healing of digestive issues, supporting overall brain health, helps fight certain allergic conditions and infections, production of antibiotic-like substances Bacteriocins and prevents the growth of putrefactive microorganisms and disease causing microbes like Clostridia.
- Assists the body’s absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Stabilize blood sugar, improves glycemic control/insulin sensitivity
- Promotes weight lose/management
- Improve/Balance Gut Flora and Promote Digestive Health
- Friendly for your child’s health and can be used to help prevent respiratory infections
- Cardiovascular and Healthy Respiratory System Support
- Supports Overall Brain Health
- Ramp up (BOOST) the immune system, increase immune system function
- ProBiotic (Bacillus Coagulans) ONLY produces L(+) Lactic acid
- Production of antibiotic-like substances Bacteriocins
- Increase/Feed Good Bacteria and decrease harmful bacteria (like Yeast)
- Inhibits the growth of Pathogenic bacteria, Yeast and Parasites
- Prevents the growth of putrefactive microorganisms & disease causing microbes like Clostridia
Digestive Resistant Fiber or PreBiotics are food for ProBiotics, the beneficial bacteria that colonize our gut microflora and play a crucial role in overall health. Helps balance harmful bacteria and toxins living in the digestive tract aiding Gut and Colon Health, Improved Digestion and numerous additional health benefits. It is essential to keep ProBiotics fed and healthy. The higher the intake of PreBiotics, the more numerous the ProBiotic microorganisms.
Digestive Resistant Fiber plays an important part of a healthy digestive system. About 20g–30g of Digestive Resistant Fiber each day may help protect the body against inflammation in the digestive system, help keep a person satisfied after meals and increase insulin sensitivity.
When Digestive Resistant Fiber feeds healthy bacteria in the colon it creates byproducts like short-chain fatty acids. These fatty acids include Butyrate, which is an important component for the cells of the colon. Butyrate reduces the levels of inflammation in the colon and can help protect against issues relating to the digestive system like ulcerative colitis and inflammatory colorectal cancer. Butyrate may also help with other inflammatory issues in the bowel, such as Constipation, Diarrhea, Crohn’s disease and Diverticulitis.
Improved insulin sensitivity – Digestive Resistant Fiber can help improve insulin sensitivity in some people. Lower insulin sensitivity may play a role in several disorders, including obesity, diabetes and heart disease.
- Stabilizes Blood Sugar / Improve Glycemic Control
- Promotes Weight Loss / Management
- May Protect Against Colon Cancer
- Improves Digestive Health
- Improve Absorption of Electrolytes
- Decreases Inflammation
ProBiotic (Bacillus Coagulans) ONLY produces L(+) Lactic acid, which is completely and efficiently metabolized to Glycogen. VEGAN, GFCF, Casein/Dairy Free, Grain/Gluten Free and Non GMO.
Bacillus Coagulans are spore-forming bacteria, are dormant until the lower intestine/colon when environmental conditions turn favorable and the spores germinate to vegetative Bacillus.
Bacillus spores naturally survive digestion and transition interchangeably from their dormant form to their active form, depending on the environment. In its dormant spore form, Bacillus will surround itself with a natural outer shell that protects it from light, heat, pressure, acid, lack of oxygen, and other environmental factors, surviving easily through digestion without the need for coated capsules. Most other ProBiotics cannot survive the acidic conditions of the gut and are therefore rendered virtually ineffective.
The non-conductive acidic environment created by production of L(+) Lactic Acid & other antimicrobial compounds is an ideal environment for PostBiotics, introducing beneficial functions like nutrient absorption, healing of digestive issues, supporting overall brain health, help fight certain allergic conditions and infections, production of antibiotic-like substances Bacteriocins and prevents the growth of putrefactive microorganisms and disease causing microbes like Clostridia.
Postbiotics are metabolic byproducts of probiotic bacterial fermentation that control many of the body’s functions, act as Neurotransmitters that carry messages between the nerves and brain and play an essential role in gut health.
When Probiotics feed on Prebiotics, the microbiota naturally produces metabolic products/byproducts which include Bacteriocins, Vitamins (like B and K), Neurotransmitters, Short-Chain Fatty Acids, Amino Acids, Organic Acids, Carbonic Substances, Nitric Oxide and Enzymes called Postbiotics.
Postbiotics are considered very safe, do not contain any harmful bacterial components, helps regulate the microbiome and has beneficial effects for individuals with a compromised immune system.
Postbiotics benefits include reducing inflammation, mimicking the effects of Probiotics, killing pathogens, immune support, regulating hormone and insulin levels.
Some Postbiotic Metabolites:
- Bacteriocins – Protective antibiotic-like compounds kills or inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria
- Enzymes – Helps digest food, expel toxins and assist other metabolic processes
- Vitamins – Production of Vitamins like B and K
- Amino Acids – Organic compounds that are vital in the processes of building of proteins and synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters
- Neurotransmitters – Carries messages between the nerves and brain
- Immune-signaling compounds – Crucial metabolites that support the body’s immune cells
- Short-Chain Fatty Acids – Like Butyrate, keeps Colon and intestinal lining strong and healthy
- Nitric Oxide – Crucial for Cardiovascular Health, aids blood vessels and stimulates the release of certain hormones, like human growth hormone
- Organic Acids combine with minerals, aiding absorption and helps maintain correct pH in the GI tract. Studies show that some Organic acids have antioxidant, neuro-protective, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
Benefits associated with PostBiotics include helping treat:
- Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- Joint pain caused by inflammation
- Inflammation/Inflammatory conditions and side effects
- Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD) / Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gut-related problems such as Leaky Gut Syndrome, Dysbiosis, Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Allergic reactions, such as Dermatitis or Conjunctivitis
- Eye problems, including Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Skin problems, including Acne / Eczema
Electrolytes – Factors like chlorine and other chemicals in drinking water reduce Good Bacteria. That’s why we suggest only using Distilled Water. Nevoso and YumTum blends provide 84 trace minerals and the PreBiotics / ProBiotic aids the body’s absorption of minerals.
Antioxidants – Natural Adaptogen in Ayurvedic medicine made from plants rich in Antioxidants. Old Dietary Ingredients of Rasayana formulas that supports longevity and potency. Strong antioxidative activity against oxidative stress. Used in Ayurvedic medicine to aid the body’s capacity to resist stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue and a rejuvenator. No solvent is used to extract the Antioxidants, sustainably cultivated, allergen-free, non GMO.